Lilypie

Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July

I realize that the 4th of July has been a few weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to create a new post.

My in-laws came into town and we had a great time together. I love watching Luke play with his Uncles Matt and Joey.

It is so cute hearing Luke say PawPaw and MawMaw. He sounds so country, it's funny.
PawPaw and MawMaw drove Luke around town anytime we went anywhere. Luke would say fast PawPaw fast.

I wish my in-laws lived closer. We love seeing them and watching them with Luke. Of course, Luke loves it when they come into town. He is the center of attention and he knows it.

We had plans to go downtown and watch the fireworks. Greg and I went to scope out a spot with a great view but far enough away that we wouldn't be in the mix of things and get out of downtown without getting caught in the traffic. This did not work out, mother nature had other ideas. It rained so hard we were unsure if they could even light the fireworks. We felt it was best to skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment